Holiday Refund Policies and Shipping Times
Is your order a time sensitive Christmas gift? To help mitigate any unwanted shipping delays, we recommend selecting Express shipping at Checkout, or Local Curb-side Pickup.
Please note: Holiday shipping schedule subject to change according to frequency of orders placed.
- CURB-SIDE PICK-UP ORDERS
- Handmade-to-order jewellery should be placed no later than December 13 at 1:00PM EST.
Ready-to-order jewellery should be placed no later than December 22 at 1:00PM EST.
- FREE SHIPPING CANADA ORDERS:
- Handmade-to-order jewellery should be placed no later than December 6 at 1:00PM EST.
Ready-to-order jewellery should be placed no later than December 9 at 1:00PM EST.
- EXPRESS SHIPPING CANADA ORDERS:
- FREE SHIPPING INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
- Handmade-to-order jewellery should be placed no later than November 29 at 1:00PM EST.
Ready-to-order jewellery should be placed no later than December 6 at 1:00PM EST.
- EXPRESS SHIPPING INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
Holiday Return and Exchange Policy
Enjoy gifting all season long with our extended Refund and Exchange Policy. Our pieces are mostly handmade-to-order, please consider this when you make your purchase.
Orders placed between November 1 - December 31, 2021 may be fully refunded or exchanged for a gift card of the same value until January 31st, 2022 for select pieces*. Our gift cards do not expire, so there’s plenty of time to choose something amazing. The customer is responsible for return shipping and any applicable duty costs.
- Select pieces that are FULLY REFUNDABLE AND EXCHANGEABLE: all ready-to-order jewellery.
- *Select pieces that are ONLY EXCHANGEABLE: all Handcrafted-to-order jewellery or custom designed jewellery. In other words, handcrafted items are not entitled to a full refund, only an exchange. You may call us at (416) 460-6646 or email us at email@example.com anytime to check if your item of choice is handmade or not.
- Select pieces that are NOT REFUNDABLE AND EXCHANGEABLE: jewellery that is engraved, custom designed, or jewellery that has been worn. The customer is responsible for return shipping and any applicable duty costs.
*Updated as of Nov 27, 2021 6:00PM EST. All orders placed prior to November 27, 2021 6:00PM EST are entitled to the previous Refund Policy rules.
Why misc. jewellery?
"To include many things of different kinds".
Rooted by a deep propensity for creative liberty and an abundance of choice. Misc. Jewellery is a Toronto-based brand designed for — and by — the ultra-modern free spirit.
Misc. Jewelry is handcrafted in Toronto, Canada by our expert team of in-house jewellers. From drafting sketches, to the finishing touch — the meticulous process creates high quality pieces that you can feel proud to wear.
ETHICALLY MADE IN TORONTO, CANADA
Misc. Jewellery is made up of a strong network of Toronto-based jewellers and manufacturers. Timeless fine jewellery. Zero supply chain markup. We get it straight from the source.
Lana, the creator of Misc. Jewellery, credits her entrepreneurial spirit to her Mother and Father, who have been selling and manufacturing handcrafted jewellery in Canada for over twenty years.
"Jewellery is the profession of Armenians"
Lana comes from a family of goldsmiths and jewellers. For Lana, being a jeweller is an identity that's as strong as her Armenian ethnicity. After graduating from McMaster University in Hamilton, ON, Lana decided to follow in her family's footsteps, thus marking the creation of Misc. Jewellery.
Follow us on Instagram to get the most up-to-date information on new products, promotions, and giveaways.