FAQs: Shipping and Fulfillment
Do you offer 1/2 or 1/4 ring sizing?
Absolutely! We are happy to resize all our rings free of charge*. Just order the size closest to what you're looking for and include your request in the Notes section at Checkout.
*If the ring is described as one-of-a-kind, it's resizing potential is likely limited to 1-3 ring sizes up or down (depending on the style and material of the piece). Please reach out to email@example.com or DM us on Instagram if you have any questions or concerns.
My discount code won't work. What should I do?
Oops! It's likely an accident from our end! Please place the order and specify in the Notes section at Checkout the discount code name. You will receive a refund within 24 to 48hrs for the discount code's value. Alternatively, you may email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram.
How long will my order take?
Our pieces are mostly handmade-to-order by our in-house jeweller, please consider this when you make your purchase. It takes about 2 to 6 business days to fulfill your order. Most orders are ready within 3 business days. And an additional 2 to 8 business days to receive it. Currently, we offer the following shipping/pickup options:
- Free Local Pick-up: 24 to 48hrs
- Canada Post Expedited Parcel (Free Ontario-wide shipping): 2 to 8 business days
- Canada Post Xpresspost: 2 to 4 business days
- Canada Post Priority: 2 to 4 business days
How does local pick-up work?
1. Place order and select "Local Pick-Up" as your method of shipping.
2. Wait for order to be fulfilled. Please note, our pieces are mostly handmade-to-order, please consider this when you make your purchase. It takes up to 2 to 6 business days to fulfill your order.
3. Once your order is ready, you will be contacted via text message and/or email to arrange a time and day to meet.
4. Drive by and pick-up!
*All local pick-ups are arranged outside of St.George Subway Station (at the Bedford entrance).
There is a problem with the product I received. Who do I contact?
We are available for any problems you may have with our products. Please reach out to email@example.com or DM us on Instagram. We strongly value customer service, and we are happy to listen to any and all concerns. Please see our refunds/return policy here.
How do I contact customer support?
Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram. You may also call (416) 460-6646.
The item I want isn't in stock anymore. Where can I find it?
DM us on Instagram or email us at email@example.com. In most instances, we'll be able to get you what you're looking for; if not, we'll provide details on a similar piece — at the same price and level of quality.
How should I take care of my jewelry?
(1) Avoid tugging on necklaces and chains. Too much tension can cause them to snap. (2) Avoid wearing delicate pieces during activities where there is a likelihood of the piece catching on external objects. (3) Fortunately, unlike gold-plated or gold-filled jewelry, you need not worry about water damage with our pieces.
How do I know my jewelry is authentic?
Look for stamps on the product itself. Typically, stamps of authenticity are located on the clasp. Please contact us if you are experiencing any difficulties.